Access Control and Time&Attendance system – ERVIP
Access Control and Time&Attendance system- ERVIP enables keeping records of human resources, records of working hours and access control, in accordance with the latest legal regulations in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is compatible with all the more prominent time recording devices, and was developed by IT Systems d.o.o. The software is adapted to the devices of the TRING manufacturer, and all third-party devices that perform registration of working hours either through ID cards or through biometric data (eg fingerprint) are supported.
The software is based on the IBM Lotus Notes development platform, which guarantees great data security and provides a wide range of search and display data, with the possibility of exporting to various formats, such as XML, CSV, TXT, XLS, as well as in various neat applications such as They are: Excel, Word, Acrobat Reader, etc. Each user of the software receives its digital certificate, by which it logs with its name and user code. In addition, all data in the database is encrypted, so that unauthorized access to data is completely disabled.
ERVIP software automatically updates records on employee registration from the time recording device. However, the operator himself can manually start the synchronization of the record from the device.
A special feature of ERVIP software is the ability to determine the so-called. slip working time, so as to determine the start time of the calculation of the delay and the time to which the regular work is conducted, as well as the working days of the week, and the time of using the break. Based on these settings, ERVIP automatically calculates the effective hours for each employee. It is possible to specify a specific working time for individual workers.
ERVIP software offers a number of different reports from which you can see a detailed overview of employee presence and absence from work. The Authorized Operator at any time has an overview of workers who did not appear at work on a particular day and in a simple way introduces different absences for these workers with one mouse click.
At the end of the month, worksheets for each worker are automatically created in Excel tables. Worksheets are ready to print with calculated effective hours for each day and total for the whole month. Worksheets for individual workers can also be modified in Excel itself.
It is not possible to delete any data from the ERVIP database, and any operator intervention on the record of working time is recorded in the record history together with the operator’s name and surname, the date of the change of data, and the old and new value of the changed data.
If an employee leaves the company for any reason, his card is archived in the database, so that all data remains permanently stored.
Video presentation of the software:
- Compatible with all the well-known time recording devices that record work time either through ID cards or through biometric data (eg fingerprint).
- Based on the IBM Lotus Notes development platform, which guarantees great data security and provides a wide range of search and display data.
- It enables the export of data in various formats, such as XML, CSV, TXT, XLS, as well as in various office applications, such as: Excel, Word, Acrobat Reader, etc.
- All data in the database is encrypted, so that unauthorized access to data is completely disabled.
- Allows you to automatically update the record of employee registration from the time recording device.
- Worksheets are created automatically in Excel spreadsheet table with calculated hourly effective for each day and total for the whole month.
- The possibility of determining the so-called. sliding working hours as well as specific working hours for individual workers.
- The software offers a number of different reports from which you can see a detailed overview of employee presence and absence from work.
- An authorized operator at any time has an overview of workers who did not appear at work on a particular day.
- Quick and easy entry of all types of absence for workers.
- Fixed notes on all changes in records on registering working time in record history.
- Permanent data archiving.
For further information please contact us at: tel / fax: ++ 387 (0) 33 941 461, cell phone: ++ 387 (0) 61 150 009 or email: email@example.com